Thursday, December 5, 2013
1. According to Oxford Dictionaries, the 2013 word of the year is 'selfie'. Your thoughts? When did you last take a selfie? Do you post them online somewhere? Do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind the lens? I don't normally take selfies. It is funny to look at the camera or my husband's phone when Caleb does! I don't mind being in pictures for the most part but am normally the one taking them.
2. Will you send out Christmas cards this year? If so, are they ready to go? If not, are you glad or sad about leaving that tradition behind? Yes I send a letter and/or card every year. I have started typing the letter but have not finished it yet. I think every year I'd like to cut back on my send list.
3. Do you trust easily? I would say no.
4. Pine-cinnamon-peppermint-vanilla (as in sugar cookie)...of those listed, which one is your favorite December scent? I do like cinnamon but it gives me a headache and makes my eyes do funny things, so I don't have that in the house. I do not like pine scents really.
5. Did you do more talking or more listening yesterday? Was that by choice or necessity? I'm answering these on Tuesday so yesterday was Monday and I did more listening. That was because I went to a continuing education workshop on fractions. It was very interesting, I learned new things, and I enjoyed the day.
6. What's the last song that got stuck in your head? Sorry if it's back there now : ) Probably a song Caleb sings. I can't really think which one. There is one he learned in music last year from The Nutcracker that he still sings lines of often and gets in my head. "We've got a Russian recipe! All that a recipe should be!"
7. Which world explorer (in the whole history of the world) would you most like to have traveled with, and why? I don't know what I would have wanted to travel with any of them for very long! Maybe Christopher Columbus.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'd answered most of these Tuesday night and then was gone most of the day Wednesday so I didn't get it published on the blog! It is freezing here and icy precipitation is expected tonight and through tomorrow.
Have a day of blessings!