Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sports Collection Bible


Today I'd like to share the Sports Collection Bible from Zondervan. 

This NIV Bible has a fun sports themed cover.  You can choose from football (which is what I received), soccer, or basketball (pictured below).  This Bible is just the text, no extra notes included.  It has a nice design with an easy to read font, very thin so it will be great to carry along, and lays flat when it is opened.  Jesus' words are printed in red as well.

I have enjoyed using this Bible and like the fun cover options available.  My son thought it was neat too with the football cover.   This will make a great choice for a Christmas gift for a sports lover in your house! 

  

Which would you choose? 

Click here for more information. 
This Bible was sent to me from the publisher for my honest review. 

Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a great gift for a boy!