Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thankful Thursday

It is time for Thankful Thursday. What are you thankful for today?

Today I am so thankful for so many things....

~ my sweet husband.  Today was such a long day for me and Caleb, and I had planned to come home and try a new recipe.  We got home a few minutes before him, and he hugged me and said let's go get something to eat.  It made me smile because he knew how tired I was and didn't really feel like cooking.  It was easier to go get something and save the recipe for another night. 

~ my sweet 8 year old boy!  It's my last Thursday to have an 8 year old!  He has a birthday coming up!  More to come on that in future posts.

~ surprise rain we have had here the past couple of days.

~ enjoying a day with my boy at a 4-H Food Camp.  It was a long day but enjoyable being together.

~ the way songs I hear on the radio can bless my heart and encourage me. 

Have a day of blessings!

2 comments:

Heather said...

How sweet of your husband,Bethany!! :) Awe,they grow up so fast! My middle one will be 4 in October.

We've had a small break from the rain,but I think it's back this weekend.

I love music so much! I get so much encouragement from it. Have a great weekend girl!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Music is a wonderful blessing. It can take us away and bring joy into our hearts. It can sometimes make us cry but that can be cleansing. Have a nice weekend.