Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday

The weeks of the summer are just going quickly for us! 

Here is my list for Thankful Thursday this week...

~ my husband bringing me pretty white roses.

~ my boy getting 2nd place in an art competition hosted by the library.  The contest was to draw your favorite book characters.  He drew the Boxcar Children and did a very good job. 

~ having my Mom here for a little visit.  She came to take Caleb on their traditional birthday shopping trip.  I got to go along and we had a nice time.

~ enjoying watermelon and cantaloupe.  I've also had some delicious peaches lately.  Yummy!

~ working on birthday plans with my boy.  He wants a detective party this year and I enjoy hearing his creative ideas for the invitation and party. 


Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Roses are a favorite of mine! How sweet!

That's great Caleb won 2nd in the contest. It's great to see our children achieve things.

My Mom was here again today. My sis and here came down for lunch. How old will Caleb be?

Have a great week!

I was going to ask you if you were interested in guest posting on my blog next week?