Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thankful Thursday


It is time for Thankful Thursday again.  I've had a busy day and am late in getting my post done. 

This week I am thankful for...

~ having a husband who is patient with me (especially when I do goofy things!).

~ volunteering with my boy at a book sale and also school library this week.  We had a fun time and were busy this week. 

~  having electricity and air conditioning.  Our electricity went off for a short time this week.  I was glad it was not off for long.

~ my Dad and his influence on my life.  I am thankful for him and his love.

~ the animals I see in our house and neighborhood.  We watched a squirrel in a tree for a long time.  I always see pretty birds flying around too.

Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are wonderful things to be thankful about. Hope your weekend is going well.