Wednesday, April 17, 2013
1. April 15th is the deadline for Americans to file their state and federal income tax returns. What's a job you do on a regular basis that could be described as 'taxing'? I tried to think of which chore I'd describe in this way....I guess cleaning out the tubs/shower.
2. I'm participating in the April A-Z blog challenge, and the Hodgepodge happens to fall on Day O this week. In keeping with that theme...olives, onions, oysters, okra...of the foods mentioned, what's your favorite O food?
Okra! I enjoy it fried, pickled, or boiled. I like to get pickled okra on salad bars. Yummy!
3. What is something memorable you experienced as a child that your own children (or future children/nieces/nephews) will not get to experience? One thing that came to mind is the absence of cell phones and being always "connected." It is weird to think that we never had a cell phone when I was growing up and now it is just normal.
4. Term limits for our elected officials...your thoughts? I think some have been there too long, and term limits would be a good thing.
5. On April 18th, 1775, Paul Revere made his famous 'midnight ride'...when did you last make a midnight ride? Perhaps the fate of a nation wasn't hanging in the balance, but tell us where you were headed anyway. I can't even remember the last time I was out late.
6. What would freak you out more...a mouse running across your floor or a big fat hairy spider? A mouse running across the floor would definitely bother me more.
7. I love it when people ask me________________________?
Aren't you Caleb's Mom?
Some of the kids at school ask me this. I like that they recognize me.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My appointment went well last week. The spot was nothing to worry about. I don't know the name the doctor gave it. I meant to call and ask but I forgot to do that yet.
It's kinda weird to think it was sleeting on me as I drove there. It warmed up quickly and we've had days in the 90s. We had to turn on the a/c for a short time too.
Have a day of blessings!