Saturday, April 13, 2013

Book: What's Your Mark?


I have read a book called What's Your Mark? by Jeremy Cowart.

This book shares stories of 16 people who have left their mark on other lives.  These people are doing all sorts of things to touch others, some around the world in poverty stricken areas and others here in the USA. Between the stories about the people is the text of the book of Mark. 

The idea is to show that anyone can leave a mark and impact others for good.  What you do may not be known by people around the world but it is still touching lives and making a difference.  Each of us can leave a mark on those in our lives.

I enjoyed reading the stories of this book.  The layout was a bit distracting to me.  There were a couple pages of stories of a couple different people and then a section of Mark.  It was odd to me how it was randomly interspersed with no clear beginning or ending points (sometimes in the middle of sentences) or direction as to what page the text would continue.  I thought it would have been better if the text was divided by chapters with more pictures added to break it up a little bit. 

Thank you to B & B Media group for sending me this book for my review. 

 
Have a day of blessings!

No comments: