Wednesday, August 17, 2011

31 days: Day 17



Day 17:  Let's pray for elementary teachers.

Do you have a favorite elementary teacher?  What did she (or he) do that makes you remember that class to this day? 

I was blessed with many wonderful teachers through elementary school.  I think I remember certain things about each one even now.  Like in 5th grade when we had a talent show at the end of the school year and our teacher played the guitar and sang a song (I believe it was a hymn but I don't recall which one).  Or the apple theme my 2nd grade teacher had at the beginning of the year each year  (And now I have her Mrs. P apple....do you know that story!?)

Today pray for the elementary teachers to have a blessed school year.  Pray for them to enjoy their jobs and be excited about teaching.  I've heard so many elementary teachers who don't enjoy teaching anymore because of the testing and paperwork demands that seem to overtake getting to teach.
Have a day of blessings!
 

No comments: