Thursday, August 18, 2011

31 days: Day 18



Day 18:  Let's pray for junior high teachers.

I remember all the changes that happened in junior high....new teachers, changing classes, new buildings.  I had some great teachers during this time (and honestly some that weren't so great as well).  I never did love history and having coaches as teachers did not help.  I never thought I learned anything.  I will say that my 7th grade Texas history teacher was wonderful though and I still remember things I learned from him. 

Today let's pray for junior high teachers.  Pray for them to be a positive influence in the lives of their students as the students may be struggling through puberty and problems with friends.  Pray for them to strive to make a positive difference and treat students equally. 

Have a day of blessings!
 

No comments: