Thursday, September 30, 2021

Thankful Thursday





Good bye September!

This week I am thankful for....

~ my husband bringing me sweet watermelon tea (twice) and filling up my gas tank for me. Also I'm thankful for him folding clothes.

~ supper with my big boy at home.  This week is their open week for football.  We didn't see him much last week and have seen him a little more this week.

~ my little guy applying for a campus job.  He did a good job filling out the application.  He found out he didn't get the job, he said he could apply again.  I was proud of him for wanting to do it!  

~ being able to volunteer at the school.  I am helping in the library like I did when Caleb was at elementary.

~ the rain we received today.

~ a fun little quilting project we did today....Here is a picture.  



Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: