Thursday, October 7, 2021

Thankful Thursday


I hope your beginning of October is going well.  I love this time of year!  

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband sharing his concerns and heart with me regarding some difficult decisions.

~ my big boy doing well in his classes this first six weeks.  The senior year is going by fast!

~ my little guy telling me his dreams....he's told me both scary ones and happy ones.  It is sweet to hear.

~ my van!  I thought this week how nice to have all the space to carry around stuff and make my gift deliveries for the football boys.

~ pumpkins!  The boys picked out pumpkins this week and then we went and got another one for Titus to decorate for the contest at school.  He is to make it look like his favorite book character.

~ the boys had a day off on Monday.  A long weekend is always nice.  I'll sort of have another one this coming week because my husband is off this Monday.  


Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: