Thursday, September 23, 2021

Thankful Thursday


This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband asking how he can help me....he asks me this often but especially on the days he knows I have a lot. 

~ my big boy getting to show his steer for the first time this weekend.  He is keeping up with so much between school, the steer, and football.  We don't see him a lot.  I'm proud of him!  Also this week he was one of the leaders for See You At The Pole on Wednesday morning.

~ lunch with my little guy for the first time!!! It was so sweet to be able to be on campus after not being to go last year (due to Covid).  

~ time at home to catch up on things and do some stuff that needs to get done.

~ going to small group on Sunday.  We haven't been since they started back up meeting so it was nice to be back.

~ fall!!!  The cooler temperatures in the mornings have been so nice!  

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your husband is always so sweet. You must be very proud of Caleb. I'm glad he is so involved with things. Lunch with Titus sounds like a fun time. Have a nice weekend.