Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. Four words that tell us something about your July?
Travel, vacation, family, planning

2. Four of your favorite summer foods?

cold watermelon
tomatoes from the garden
cucumber/onion/tomato salad
snowclones (is that a food?! We have a couple favorite snow cone stands here!)

3. What were you doing at a quarter past four yesterday? 

I'm typing this on Tuesday....Monday I was riding home with my husband from an out of town funeral, his great aunt passed away from cancer. 

4. fore!, four letter word, four sheets to the wind, ten-four, 24/7, four eyes, these four walls....pick a 'four' phrase and tell us how you relate currently.

Four letter word......This made me think of a conversation I had with Titus recently.  We borrowed Henry Huggins audiobook from the library.  I stopped it and told him it had some words in there that one of the boys says we don't say, like "dumb," "shut up," and "stupid."  

5. Something you own that is four years old? 

My mini van is 4 years old!  I miss my Camry some but do appreciate the room in the Sienna.

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

Two of my recent projects!  I sent the black/yellow/white one off to be quilted.  I loved how it turned out!  The red/white/blue one is a table runner.  






Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

3 comments:

Joyce said...

They're both pretty, but I especially love the red, white and blue table runner. We eat a lot of cucumber tomato salad in the summer too. Hubs likes his heavy on the tomato and I like more cucumber. Do you put mayonaise in your dressing or is it more of a vinegar dressing. I use both but we like mayo with the vinegar.

Allstarme79 said...

Snowcones are TOTALLY a food!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yum on the summer foods. So sorry about the passing of your great aunt. Good words for all of us not to use! Your projects are beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend.