Thursday, July 29, 2021

Thankful Thursday



Happy Thursday!  It's the end of July, we are gearing up for the new school year, and praying the boys get to have a normal school year.  

This week I am thankful for...
~ dates with my husband.  Our time together is special.

~ pictures sent to me of my big boy as he is serving as a counselor this week at Camp Blessing.  I am excited to hear about his week!

~ having my little boy's help with laundry and at the grocery store.  I hurt my back, and he was a big help to me!

~ having a safe trip to a funeral with my husband earlier this week and seeing some family there.  Also we got to meet my aunt for supper on the way home unexpectedly.

~ getting some new to me clothes from a teacher friend who was having a sale clearing out her closet.

~ catching up on some tasks I need to get finished for August.

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: