Thursday, July 22, 2021

Thankful Thursday




Is your summer flying by?

We are home from our family vacation.  We had such a nice time.  We stayed in a cabin in northwest Arkansas.  It was so peaceful, secluded, and beautiful! 

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband taking off the days from work so we could go on our family vacation.  

~ spending some time with my big boy.  I took him to the clinic to be covid tested.  He needed a negative test to be able to go to camp. (Thankful for that negative test too!) We did that and then went to pick up Canes for lunch.  Then I took him back to work in the field moving hay.

~ my little guy being so sweet and big at his dentist appointment this week.  I'm thankful he isn't afraid to go to the dentist.

~ my finished quilt arriving!  I was excited to see the box on the porch today.  I sent it off to be machine quilted and loved how it turned out.  

~ enjoying our vacation time together making memories as a family.  I had the thought as we were getting ready that next summer when we go on family vacation we will have a high school graduate.  

~ yummy watermelon and tomatoes.  I love the fruits and vegetables of summer!  

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: