Thursday, April 15, 2021

Thankful Thursday


It's been a rainy Thursday here.  I did some errands and was driving around, it was a nice steady rain through the day.  Very nice!  

Today I am thankful for...

~ my husband helping me come up with ideas for our anniversary trip and sharing in my excitement about it.


~ celebrating our little guy!  He turned SIX on Monday.  He said his day was wonderful.  He told us at bedtime, "I don't quite get why you give me presents for being born."  

~ flowers of springtime.  I have seen irises in yards around the neighborhood, and my first one opened this week.



~ the fun party we got to have for Titus.  The weather was wonderful!  I was so very thankful for this especially.  The last time we tried to have a party at the park it was 30 degrees.  It was good to see him with his friends and family.

~ getting to have lunch with a friend today.  We went to Panera.  I haven't seen her in a while so that was nice to do.

~ finding some new clothes at Sams and that my Mom went along on the trip to town.  We got lunch at Panda Express too.

Have a day of blessings! 

 Bethany

No comments: