Thursday, April 22, 2021

Thankful Thursday




I thought it was spring but the last few days have been chilly!  Brrrrr!

Today I am thankful for...

~ my husband as he is working from home, it's hard to believe he's been doing this for over a year now.  

~ two different people this week who told me what a great kid my big boy is.

~ a compliment on my little guy from his teacher.  She texted me a story from the class, it made me smile.  

~ having lunch with friends after church and discussing some upcoming plans for church activities. 

~ sweet letters in the mail from friends. 

~ working on my quilt this morning.  I love how it is turning out!  


Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So much to be thankful for. Enjoy your weekend. Hope your weather gets better. Ours has been crazy too!

Willow said...

That Colossians verse is a good reminder. Thanks!
Any and all flowers are wonderful in our gardens.
Best of luck for the school board election. God's will be done.