Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. Tell us about your favorite moment or share one of the bright spots from the year we're leaving behind. I have loved having my husband working from home.  I'm thankful we have an office that he could use for that.  

2. What do you wish you'd known at the start of 2020? Elaborate. 
I never could have imagined this time last year where we'd be as we end 2020.  I could not have believed the reality of what this year has been.  So much changes of how we did things that I never would have thought would be the reality.  If I'd known we'd be okay at the end of the year it would have saved me a lot of worries!  I did feel I learned a lot of lessons this year.

3. Best book you read this year? If you did not read any books this year, what's the best thing you ate all year? We've all eaten, right? I keep a board on Pinterest of books I read each year so I looked back there to remember the books I've read this year.  It says there are 39 books on there.  I have one more I'm nearly done with, maybe I'll finish and be able to add it.  
I did enjoy listening to more audio books again when both boys were in school.  
My friend loaned me two books that I really loved.....Traces of Guilt and  Threads of Suspicion by Dee Henderson.  
          

Another one I must mention is If I Were You by Lynn Austin.  I listened to this one.  



4. The Pantone Colors of the year for 2021 are ultimate gray and illuminating yellow (a bright shade)...are you a fan? Would we find either of these colors in your home or wardrobe? 
Yes these are pretty colors.  We are wanting to paint our bedroom gray.  Not sure when that will get done, we have been talking about it for a long time!  

5. If you were/are making a list of 21 things to do/accomplish in 2021 what is one thing that would be on it? 
Declutter.  It is something I continually want to improve on in the house.  

6. Insert your own random thought here.
These are so me of my quilting projects that I've finished.  I have Caleb a camo pillow for Christmas and made a checker board for Titus.  

It has been so fun to learn something new.  













Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is nice that he has been able to work from home. My son works from home too. Could never have predicted last year and wish we could get a do-over. I'm praying this year will come with hope of some normalcy. Declutter, will I ever accomplish that!!! I've talked about it for way too many years now. Your quilting projects are beautiful. Way to go!