Saturday, November 14, 2020

Thankful Thursday

 Well I forgot to post Thankful Thursday yesterday. I meant to do it Friday morning and forgot. I had spent some time on my blog Thursday doing a review and the Bible verse challenge post and forgot to do TT. So I’m typing this on the way to a football playoff game.


This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband and I enjoying a day together on Wednesday when he was off (federal holiday). We took a nap, looked at new dish washer and disposal, and ate Mexican food.

~ my big boy enjoying his time hunting during opening weekend. He saw some deer. He enjoys being there.

~ my little guy losing his first tooth. It’s been loose for a while. This week he took a bite of an apple after school and it really loosened it up! He let Daddy try to get it out with dental floss. Then the next morning at breakfast he said “Is this my tooth?” I went and looked and it was o it. He’d pulled it himself. He was so excited!

~ getting to do the team meal for the football boys this week. I’d originally signed up for October 15, and that week our game got cancelled because the other team had COVID. I was glad we got to do it this week. My Mom made the majority of the food...hamburger steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, gravy and rolls. Cupcakes with their numbered were the dessert and a football shaped cake. I love these boys!

~ being bold and speaking up and sharing my thoughts and opinions about the lack of enthusiasm in the stands at the football game. I found out I wasn’t alone in what I thought, and it felt good to hear that I wasn’t the only one having these thoughts.

~ enjoying a pomegranate! I love them but they are usually cost more than I want to pay. I saw one for $0.99 and got it. I’ve enjoyed it! And sharing with the boys.

No comments: