Thursday, November 19, 2020

A to Z Bible Verse Challenge Week #11





This week for the Truth from A to Z challenge over at The Happy Wonderer we have letter K

King was the first word I thought of for K but then I thought of kind.  I'm going to share a KIND verse today.

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. Ephesians 4:32

I feel like kindness isn't a hard thing, but it is something that is missing from our world on so many levels.  If we asked ourselves "is this kind" before we spoke or typed a reply on social media, how many things would be left unsaid?  How many arguments/hurt feelings could be avoided?  

Kindness doesn't cost anything but makes a huge difference to others. 

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany





Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany
Have a day of blessings! Bethany

1 comment:

ellen b. said...

Thank you Bethany, for this post and adding your link in the comments on my blog.