Thursday, November 19, 2020

Thankful Thursday

One week until Thanksgiving!  We have so much to be thankful for every day, even in the middle of such a strange time we have lived though this year.

This week I am thankful for...
~ connections with my husband in the little day-to-day, things he does for me each day that make me smile and make my day easier.

~ seeing my big boy play so hard this football season and work so hard with his team.  Our season is over now.  I'm so thankful they did get to play.  I continue to pray for the health and safety of him as well as the other boys.

~ my little guy singing on the way to school.  One day this week he was singing "Open the eyes of my heart Lord."  It was so sweet to hear and made me smile.

~ pomegranates!  I love to eat them but do not buy them often because it seems expensive.  I found them last week for $.99.  We really enjoyed it.  I love how they look on the inside too and fit together.  

~ a new dish washer and disposal.  Both went out at about the same time.  We figure they are over 15 years old.  The dish washer was delivered today.  Honestly I don't use the dish washer that much but I'm glad to have it when I do want to use it.

~ finishing a few Christmas projects I've been making during my Thursday quilting times.  No pictures yet!

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: