Thursday, July 30, 2020

Thankful Thursday

~ having a date night with my husband last Friday. We ate supper out and did a little birthday shopping with Caleb. Then we tried rolled ice cream.

~ my big boy working hard outside....he’s been doing work on a fence for a man.  

~ my little guy getting to go on his birthday shopping trip with his Gramma.  She does this each year with the boys but when everything was closed we did not get to in April.  He had fun. And the sweetest thing....he bought things for us!  Bath soap for me, work gloves for Caleb, and a file folder for Daddy.  

~ the work our school district has put into making a plan to safely start school. They have put a lot of thought and care into the procedures. We are supposed to start August 20.

~ listening to a decluttering book. Goals and motivation!! 

~ My neighbor gave me a beautiful orchid along with this card. I loved the saying on Faith so I trimmed it and put it in a frame I already had. 


Have a day of blessings!

 Bethany

No comments: