Thursday, July 23, 2020

Thankful Thursday

I hope you are having a good week.  What are you thankful for today?

Here is my list!

~ my husband wearing the new shirt I got him.  It made me smile!  It is purple.  I wasn't sure if he'd want to wear it because he usually doesn't wear that color.

~ my big boy having new experiences this week....driving a standard, working on fence, etc. 

~ getting to buy school supplies with my little guy.  I loved his excitement in picking out his supplies.

~ the announcement we had this week in Texas from UIL that we get to have football season this year and also having another Team Mom meeting.

~ working on plans for my boy's 16th birthday!

~ money to buy clothes and school supplies for the boys.


Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So much to be thankful for......