Thursday, August 6, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Happy August! Whew is it hot here! I'm glad I can be inside mostly.

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband taking me to my dr. appointment.  It is in the city where we used to live, about 3 hours away.  It would be easier I suppose if I found an ob/gyn here I liked but this dr. knows me and my history so it is worth it to me to go see her.

~ my big boy starting football practice.  They are going in the mornings this week...6:30--11:30.  Next week will be afternoons/evenings.

~ seeing my little boy running, playing, and having fun on our trip to the lake/state park.  He liked being in the water this year!

~ getting to have our two nieces come over for a visit.  I picked them up Monday afternoon and they went home Tuesday afternoon.  It was fun to have them.  They are both wonderful girls!  

~ having a snow cone at a park last night.  It was a church function, we normally do one family night each month through the summer.  The other two were cancelled.  It was nice to be able to be all spread out in the park but to be able to see people!  

~ getting to go camping with our camper at the state park for the weekend with my boys.  We had a nice time.  My aunt surprised the boys with a blow up kayak.  It was a lot of fun for them.

Have a day of blessings!

 Bethany

No comments: