Thursday, July 2, 2020

Thankful Thursday


Happy July!  What are you thankful for as we begin a new month?  Will you be celebrating on Saturday?

Here is my thankful list for this week:

~ my husband's determination in getting Caleb's truck running.  They bought a truck a few weeks back and have been working on it.  It wouldn't run.  They got it running over the weekend and were pretty excited.  I was thankful for their success.  It still needs work.  And we are deciding what to do with it because we found another truck too.

~ When we were in the drive thru getting Caleb a tea, I said "those flowers are pretty." He was driving and reached out and pulled off a little bunch.  It was cute to me that he did that.

~ the sweet hug I got from my little guy when he got up after sleeping late.  He was humming and it was so sweet.

~ encouragement from the words I read on a FB post.  I'd seen this picture and posted it.  I was so touched by the comments people left!  It's nice to read over them.

~ new masks in the mail.  I got a flowered one and it is very comfortable. My husband picked a flag one.

~ getting to take Gatorades to the football boys after their practice today.  They were all appreciative, just a little treat for them the coach asked if we could do.


Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: