Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. Are you currently making plans of any kind? What kind? What emotions are associated with the planning process? Tell us about one plan you had to cancel due to the current situation which shall remain nameless. Ha!
Vacation plans....we weren't sure what we would be able to do.  We are going to the beach and staying at our in law's house.  I feel safe being there and don't plan to be around many people but not sure about the drive there and all the cities we will need to pass through with the spike in cases we are having here.  

I like making plans and having something to look forward to.
I reserved us a spot at the state park as well with our camper before Caleb starts his "two a days." 

I want to start planning Caleb's 16th birthday party but don't know what that is going to look like either.  

2. Last time you saw stars, either literally or figuratively?I love when we are at the river or state park and I look up and see all the stars.  I am not good at finding constellations but I do love seeing all the stars.

3. Blueberries yay or nay? Blueberry pie, blueberry muffins, blueberry yogurt, blueberries by the handful...what's your pleasure?
Definite yay for me!  My favorite would be blueberries by the handful. This also reminds me of a dessert we like to make (that we haven't made in a long time) that has blueberries on top. Here is the recipe for the No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake!

4. swim against the tide, swimming upstream, in the swim, sink or swim, makes your head swim...choose one of the 'swim' idioms listed and tell us how/why you relate?
Makes your head swim.....That's how I feel with all the information I hear daily about this virus.  I do not know what to believe any more!  


5. Sum up your June in a single sentence.
The time with my boys at home has been a nice start to a very different summer. 

6.  Insert your own random thought here.
Do you like Tupperware?  It's been around for a long time!  I remember the pieces my Mom had when I was growing up.  Some of the containers she has given to me.  I had a friend from church have a party on Facebook.  I have enjoyed looking at the products and am going to place an order.  I'm thinking about having a party too.  
Have a day of blessings!

 Bethany

2 comments:

Tiny Toadstool Cottage said...

Hope you have a lovely time away. How funny - I was looking at old photos from Tupperware parties in the 50s and 60s. Apparently the first Tupperware party was held in Australia in 1961. I do love it!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So sad that plans can't be made like we normally did. We have to go through several state to visit our daughter but we feel if we drive through the worst park would be going potty. The daily news makes my head swim too! I can't promise I would buy anything but it is always fun to see what's new. Hoping Caleb can celebrate his birthday doing something fun.