Thursday, July 9, 2020

Thankful Thursday

We are home after our nice vacation!  We went to Rockport, TX which is on the coast.  My husband's parents have a little place there where we stayed.  It was a nice getaway and we all enjoyed it.  We didn't have much planned and that was nice.  New memories were made together, and we enjoyed being together.  We found out before we left they were closing the beaches! But they opened back up on Tuesday so we got to go.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband taking off time from work to have a vacation. He enjoyed the time off.

~ my big boy doing some of the driving on the trip.  He did great driving through San Antonio too, he hasn't driven in a big city like that so it was good practice for him.

~ my little guy doing great with the long trip in the van and how he entertained himself on the way. 

~ being able to watch the fireworks together on Saturday night. Great spot too!  In the past Titus hasn't liked the loudness.  I showed him how to put his finger on his ear to block the sound.  This seemed to help and he really enjoyed it.  I liked listening to him exclaim over them and the ones he liked!

~ safe travel.

~ having comfortable masks to wear when we had to wear them everywhere we went. (Never imagined that would be on my thankful list!) 

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: