Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thankful Thursday

I forgot to answer the Hodgepodge questions yesterday.  Oops!

This week I am thankful for...
~ the sweet hugs from my husband.  They make me feel good.

~ my big boy keeping up with his driving hours for driver's ed.  I asked him to see his list and he had a detailed list he's been keeping on his phone as he drives.

~ my little singing guy. I recorded him yesterday singing a song that he liked to listen to with Daddy.  He snaps his fingers and it is just so cute, he doesn't get all the words right.  It makes me smile.

~ enjoying time at the river camping with family over Memorial Day weekend.  Smores, cousins, throwing rocks, reading.  Just such a nice time!

~ cooler days with rain showers.

~ finishing a book.  My friend loaned me Traces of Guilt by Dee Henderson.  It was so good!  She let me borrow book 2 also so I look forward to reading it.

Also, I wanted to share this post that I read this week.  I thought it was fitting for "Thankful Thursday."  It is called "Finding Peace When We're Tempted to Panic."

Have a day of blessings!
Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Don't we all need peace when we're temped to panic? Sounds good to me. So much to be thankful for and how sweet of you little singing guy, I love that.