Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thankful Thursday


Happy Thursday!  I hope you are having a good week.

Here is my thankful list for this week:

~ my husband sending me morning texts.  He has been working from home but had to go to his office for a little while to use their equipment to do some interviews by video.  His texts made my day.

~ my big boy finishing up his sophomore year.  The spring has been weird but he adjusted and was dedicated to his schoolwork and workouts.

~ my little guy wanting to read books with me.  We haven't read as many books without our trips to the library and our different scheduled of not just the two of us at home.  It made me smile when he got a stack of books for us to read.

~ letters in the mail...sending and receiving!

~ my Dad coming over for a visit.

~ walking around in the garden section at Lowe's and a garden store on Saturday.  It was nice to get out together!

Have a day of blessings!
Bethany

No comments: