Thursday, May 14, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Hello, I hope you are having a good week.  Thank you for stopping by on Thankful Thursday.  What are you thankful for today?

Here is my thankful list for this week:
~ my husband being able to make me smile when I was feeling grouchy.  I didn't know what he was doing and then he had a song turned on.  It was cute and the lyrics made me smile.

~ my big boy caring for his little brother (see yesterday's post) and the cooking he has done during this time at home.  So helpful!

~ my little guy doing well after his dental work this week. He hasn't had any complications.

~ a nice Mother's Day.  I'm excited to see if my new plants will grow!  Keeping them alive is a challenge for me but I'm trying! I appreciated their cards they made.  Caleb made me a pretty painting as well.

~ working on updating my blog.  I had not changed the background in so long and did that yesterday.  I liked how it turned out.

~ fresh produce from the local farm store.  I bought some peaches that were so delicious!  I'm going to go back when he has more to get a few more for a peach pie.  I also bough cucumbers, zucchini (for bread) and onions.

Have a day of blessings!
Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So much to be thankful for. Your background looks lovely. I don't have the patience to do that anymore. I haven't changed mine in years!!!