Thursday, May 7, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Another Thursday!  The weeks are going by quickly I guess.  Maybe not as quickly as it normally seems they do this time of year.

Here is my thankful list this week:

~ seeing my husband with our boys, either playing together or teaching them something new.

~ my big boy working hard to help others in our neighborhood with projects at their homes. He is staying busy during this time!

~ my little guy being comfortable at two dentist appointments this week.  I found a spot on a tooth and was able to have our regular dentist check it.  He sent us to a pediatric dentist.  It is a cavity and Titus will have it fixed next week.  He was very brave in the new location.  I was proud of him and feel like our dentist and his hygienist have been great to help him be comfortable.

~ being able to get the food we need on our pick up order (for the most part).  There are a few things out of stock, more than before this started, but lately I've been able to get mostly what we need.  I still search for toilet paper each time too, they don't have our kind in stock yet! And it is a blessing to be able to have some variety of foods for our meals.

~ my Mom and that we live close enough and can still see her during this time.  We have been over to their house several times for supper.  It's nice to get out and something we don't normally do during the school year.

~ encouragement from my neighbor about a answer to prayer she had regarding her husband's care.  It is always an encouragement to me to read how God answers prayers.

Happy Mother's Day!

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

No comments: