Thursday, February 27, 2020

Thankful Thursday


Today is my birthday.  I am 41.  My Peepaw would have said "look what you started."  He was 50 years older than me when I had my birthday in February he'd always tell me this.  He would have been 91 this year in August.

Today I am thankful for many things...
~ my husband spending the day with me on my birthday and the decorations he got to hang for my birthday. And he made me angel food cake and had bought mini cupcakes for me!

~ a sweet birthday prayer from my big boy.  It made me smile. He made me a sweet card too.

~ that my sweet little boy feels better this evening.  Last year I believe we took him to the doctor on my birthday.  He was droopy yesterday and didn't act totally normal.  I told him he didn't have his regular smile in his eyes..  I believe it was just allergies.  He is back to himself now.  The other day he asked me "When is your birthday?"  I told him Thursday.  He said "Are you exciting?"

~ the nice birthday wishes I have received through the day in messages, cards in the mail, calls, FB messages.  My Mom made me a delicious supper and cake as well.

~ getting to go shop at the kids consignment sale and find clothes at a good price for Titus.  He was excited for the flip flops I found for him!

~ being able to have a stay home day on Wednesday this week.  It was nice to be home and get some things done.

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Wishing you a beautiful year ahead, today and always.....