Thursday, February 20, 2020

Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for today?  Here is my list for this week:

~ sweet things my husband did for me for Valentine’s Day. He made me smile!

~ having the mother/son date with my big boy.  Several years ago we started going out to eat, just the two of us, at a place he picks.  We’ve been doing it on President’s Day.  This year he picked a local Chinese place, I’d never been there.  It was very good and a lot of food!

~ going to zoo class and coloring club with my little guy along with lazy mornings.  I told him today we wouldn’t have lazy mornings when he goes to school!

~ working on my Shutterfly photo book.  I am caught up on our vacation books but the family book I’m behind. I made one for 2016 but need to finish the 2017. I’m having trouble fitting it all into the available pages  I’m trying to cut and combine some pages.

~ getting to use my clothes lines again! This made me so excited!  I haven’t used them for many years since before I was pregnant with Titus.  I didn’t want to take a chance of falling on the steps. And since then we’ve had a dog in the backyard and she would have messed with the clothes so I just haven’t hung any. Well our dog is missing so I started using line again.

~ yummy chocolate chip cheesecakes my husband made me for Valentine’s Day.  He’s done this for me for many years!

Have a day of blessings!
Bethany

No comments: