Thursday, March 5, 2020

Thankful Thursday


Hello!  Happy March! I always love to turn the calendar on the new month.

What are you thankful for today?

Here is my thankful list...
~ my husband getting the appointment to get my van windshield fixed.

~ my big boy’s love for being with children and how he interacts with them.

~ my little guy wanting a stay home day this week.  We enjoyed being home in our pajamas. He put out our rain gauge and checked it through the day.

~ the sunshine and springlike weather after the rain. It was so nice!

~  enjoying ladies day at our church on Saturday.  Our theme was joy!

~ having a nice visit with my Dad on Saturday evening.

Have a day of blessings!
Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's interesting. I always feel like the year is going by too quickly when I change the calendar. Sounds like a good week. Joy was a great theme for your ladies day and so glad you had a nice visit with your day. My did is going to go into a nursing home. It's a sad time for all of us.