Thursday, December 5, 2019

Thankful Thursday


My heart is full!  It’s late but I wanted to get my Thursday post up!

Today I am thankful for...

~ my husband helping me do things around the house. Like Sunday he mixed up the dessert for us to take to small group.

~ my big boy and I volunteering at the Angel Tree. We have done this a couple of years, and we both enjoyed it tonight. We shared supper and laughed a lot.

~ my little guy’s excitement over the Christmas lights and blow up yard decorations.  It just makes me smile to see his excitement!

~ enjoying the beautiful weather today at the park with our new friends.

~ receiving a sweet thank you card and little lotion in the mail today.

~ starting to get Christmas cards!  I love finding them in our mailbox!

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: