Sunday, December 1, 2019

Children's book: My God Loves Me Bible



About the book:
 This colorful book unpacks the wonderful truth that each child is loved by God

God speaks His love through every single story of the Bible. What a beautiful message for little hearts to hear!

With eighteen Bible stories from creation through the life and resurrection of Jesus, My God Loves Me Bible shows children that they are precious beyond measure in God's sight.

Each Bible story is supported by Scripture to bring out the truth it reveals. The stories are told both through words and colorful scenes and visual details young children will love.

With this Bible in their hands, they will say with joy, "God loves me!"



My thoughts:
It is important that our children know God loves them at a young age.  This book will help you as a parent or grandparent to share that love with little ones.

I think this book would be appropriate for toddlers and preschoolers.  The toddlers would like the pictures and the simple phrase with each story that gives a reason God loves each of us.  There is a unique reason that goes with each story.  For example in the page about Ruth, the truth is "My God Loves Me....He gave me a family and a home." The text seems more appropriate for preschoolers.  It is not overly long but would be more easily understood by those a little older than toddlers.

It has a handle which little ones will enjoy carrying around.  The illustrations are colorful and applicable to each story.  The stories chosen are good choices from both the Old and New Testament.

I received a copy of this book from Kregel Publications for my honest review.  Thank you.
Have a day of blessings!
    Bethany

No comments: