Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thanksgiving Thankful THURSDAY


Happy Thanksgiving! 

We have had a nice week and enjoyed time with family,

This week I am thankful for...
~ getting to do some late Thursday night shopping with my husband. 

~ my big boy taking a stand and speaking up to his teacher. The content of a book he was assigned was not something he felt comfortable reading. It bothered some other students as well.  I was proud of him for taking a stand.

~ how my little guy always asks for the plan and likes his routine each day.  

~ enjoying time with my husband’s side of the family. We spent the night on Friday and then were all there together on Saturday. The weather was nice enough for the kids to play outside and they liked playing in the leaves. 

~ going to feed the birds at our neighbor’s house. Titus Ioves that he gets to go do this and play with their dog.  

~ enjoying Thanksgiving lunch at my Mom’s house. We had leftovers for supper and she heated my plate just like I like it and brought it to me. 

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

No comments: