Thursday, November 21, 2019

Thankful Thursday

We’ve had a busy, full week.  The weather was just perfect in my opinion for a little bit and then today it suddenly got cold.  I don't mind the cold too much actually though.  We went to get Caleb after school and Titus said it was soggy. I think he meant foggy but it did look soggy!

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband making a plan work to go with me to the funeral on Sunday.

~ picking up my big boy at 4 after school and weight lifting.  I love football season, but it was nice to pick him up earlier and have him home longer in the evenings.

~ my little guy having his art chosen for display at the local art museum.

~ enjoying a girls' retreat with the youth group girls Saturday and Sunday.  It was fun, and I enjoyed getting to know them better.

~ being able to go to the funeral of my high school English teacher on Sunday.  I was thankful that it worked out with the retreat for me to go.  It was such a beautiful tribute to her life.

~ our neighbor bringing us supper one Tuesday.  She had bought chicken for them on "Tender Tuesday" and wanted to share them with us. I thought it was a nice surprise and sweet of her to share.

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

No comments: