Friday, November 15, 2019

Thankful Thursday

I'm getting my Thankful Thursday posted on Friday!  It was too late when we got home last night. We had a playoff game.

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband getting me a pretzel at the game last night at the concession stand.

~ my big boy giving me one of his sweet hugs after he got home from the game.  It touched my heart.

~ seeing my little guy interacting with the people on our Meals on Wheels route.  He is so cute with them.  One gave him animal suncatchers to paint, it was so sweet I thought.

~ meeting a new friend and that Titus got to have a playdate with her little boy.  They live right in our neighborhood, and the boys enjoyed it too.

~ my dear high school English teacher who touched so many lives.  She passed away this week and will be greatly missed by so many.  I have so many special memories of her and the impact she had in my life.

~ watching the football boys in the playoff game.  We didn't win, but it was a fun.  Caleb has been on JV but was moved up to join varsity this week.  It's been a fun experience for him to be part of that.  I look forward to next football season.

Have a day of blessings!
Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yum on the pretzel! Hugs from out children are the best. That is really sweet with Titus interacting with the people from Meals on Wheels. A new friend, that's exciting. Sorry to hear about your teacher. Way to go Caleb on being moved up to varsity!