Thursday, August 8, 2019

Thankful Thursday

Another Thursday, two weeks until school starts for us.  Caleb started football practices this week at 6:30 in the morning.  Next week he will go in the afternoons.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband taking Caleb to the 6:30 practices!

~ my big boy completing the beginning of his driver's ed course.  He will be 15 next week!

~ my little guy dancing in the aisle at the grocery store.  I'd stopped to look at the school supply display.  He heard the music and just started dancing.  It was hilarious to see.  Caleb got part of it on video.

~ the lady returning an envelope of money I'd dropped at the check out.  I was moving out of the way of the next customer and still had my change in my hand, she asked me if the envelope was mine.  I guess I had dropped it on the floor as I got my money out to pay.

~ beginning an online Bible study of the book "Gideon" by Priscilla Shirer.  It is so interesting so far! I think it will be another really good study. They have a new video each week.  It is free to sign up and you can buy the book to go along with it if you want.

~ getting my books I earned from my recent book party.  It was fun to see what I ordered!  Several are gifts.


Have a day of blessings!
Bethany

No comments: