Saturday, August 3, 2019

Thankful Thursday


Happy Saturday!  We have been gone so I didn’t get my Thankful Thursday posted on Thursday.  How is it August already?  

We went camping at the state park.  This is our second year to take our camper to do this.  It feels like summer is ending now because Caleb starts football on Monday. It was a nice relaxing time. The camper makes it comfortable to have a place to be in the coolness during the heat of the day. 

This week I am thankful for...
~ watching my husband play on the kayaks with the boys and sitting outside alone with him, talking and looking at the stars.

~ my big boy being our chef for our evening meals while camping.  This boy will soon be 15 and started drivers ed classes too this week! 

~ my sweet Titus running and laughing, having fun outside. And singing to us! 

~ fresh tomatoes, cantaloupe and watermelon. So yummy!

~ the beautiful outside time we had.   We enjoyed watching the sunset, fishing in the pier, enjoying marshmallows, and looking at the stars. The boys enjoyed kayaks too.  

~ time to relax with coloring and listening to an audiobook. Attachment.png

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: