Thursday, August 15, 2019

Thankful Thursday


Happy Thursday!  Some are starting school this week, our first day is next week.  

What are you thankful for this week?  

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband continuing the tradition of taking the day off work on our sons' birthdays.  

~ celebrating our 15 year old last weekend and on his birthday on Monday.  15!?! He got his permit and has started driving.  He's doing good driving around our little town and getting used to being behind the wheel.  

~  my little guy loving to give gifts to his brother, he was so cute picking and wrapping the cookies he got for Caleb.  He painted him a rock also.  Then he hid them in his closet.  He 

~ having time with both of my boys this week...a play date with friends with Titus as well as a craft at the library and school clothes shopping with Caleb.  

~ the family that came to celebrate Caleb. We enjoyed getting to see them and  time  we had with them on Saturday.  

~ teachers I’ve been blessed to have as well as my son’s teachers. I’m praying for the ones who Titus will have.  


Have a day of blessings!

 Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Well I am always thankful for God's blessing over our family's health and safety. However it's been a week of complications and stress for me but this too shall pass.

Seems as though most of the schools here have started already.
Happy 15th Birthday to Caleb! Oh my he's got his permit already!!
That is so sweet of Titus giving gifts to his brother.
Have a blessed weekend.