Thursday, August 22, 2019

Thankful Thursday


Today was our first day of school! 

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband and I having a date night this past weekend.  It was just what we both needed and we enjoyed our time together eating at a place we don't usually go to and then getting ice cream sundaes.  And this is funny but he helped me look in the storage shed to find a set of papers on my boxes of teacher stuff for lessons I want to do with Titus on the human body. 

~ my big boy starting his sophomore year!  He had a great first day and thinks he's doing to enjoy his classes.

~ holding my little guy this morning before we took Caleb to school.  He came into my room as I was almost ready. I picked him up and thought to myself how next year at this time I will be getting him ready for his first day of school.  So we went and sat on the couch and I enjoys holding him in my lap as he woke up. It was a sweet moment for me. We started doing lessons again.

~ taking a walk in our neighborhood in the morning before it got hot.

~ getting to have snack day with my boys.  Caleb didn't have to be back to the school until 5 for the scrimmage so we got to have snack day.  I liked hearing about his first day! 

~ getting my order from Thirty-One gifts. It had been a while since I placed the order during the summer sale, and I’d forgotten what I ordered.  


Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Dad nights are fun. We go to Adam and Gabby's to watch James so they can go out to dinner.
School, it will be busy now! I can't believe that Caleb will be going next year. Of course I can't believe my grandson will be a year old in October!
Have a great weekend.