Thursday, July 11, 2019

Thankful Thursday


I hope you are having a good week.

Here is my thankful list for this week...

~ my husband making me laugh even in the middle of an overwhelming situation.

~ my big boy serving at a camp this week.  We’ve missed him and can’t wait to hear about his week.

~ my little guy helping me with vacuuming and the cute things he says as he’s working.

~ air conditioning. It’s getting hot here in Texas! It is summer so it’s expected!

~ having an Usborne book party. It has been fun this week.  If you’d like to order I can send you the link.

~ my first gladiola blooming. It was really special to see it blooming this week and that it was purple (my favorite color). It was a sweet reminder to me from God this week at a time I really needed it!



Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

No comments: