Friday, May 17, 2019

Thankful Thursday



I woke up this morning and realized I didn’t type my TT post yesterday.  I’d done on on FB but not here.  So here is my thankful list for this week...

~ my husband taking car van for its tire rotation.  I appreciate him keeping up with this.

~ attending the academic awards banquet with our big boy earlier this week.  We didn’t know what to expect really, it was a nice evening.  We are proud of his hard work.  He received honor roll for fall, academic letter, and academic patch.

~ enjoying zoo class with my little guy this week.  It was the last class for a while.  We have both enjoyed this monthly class this school year.  Walking around the zoo was nice too.

~ taking an evening walk by myself.  When I walk I usually push Titus in the stroller in afternoon.  It was nice being out in the evening as the sun was going down.  Our neighborhood is nic for walks!

~ using a magnesium lotion and feeling some positive results.  I am learning more but so far have been pleased!

~ weight loss! I was doing a survey thing for insurance and I was like “wow” when I put in my weight. It was 14 pounds less than a year ago.

Have a great weekend!


Have a day of blessings!
Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I wish my husband did my car maintenance! Way to go Caleb! I love the zoo, glad you did that with Titus. Evening walks and being alone is good for the soul. I definitely need to try the magnesium lotion. Way to go on the weight loss. I've lost 12 since January, thankfully finding out I can actually do the treadmill without getting winded has been a blessing to me. So I now belong to a gym.