Thursday, May 23, 2019

Thankful Thursday


The month of May will soon be over already. We are to the end of school and beginning of summer. Hooray!

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband working hard in his PT.  It is good to see the progress he is making and how much he can move his arm now compared ro after surgery.

~ my big boy giving me a flower from the yard. He told me even a big boy can still give his Mom flowers. It was sweet.

~ my little guy singing loudly in the van songs he had made up. Some were about God’s power, it was cute to hear.

~ teaching a class at church on Wednesday’s.

~ school being done. Tomorrow is really the last day but Caleb doesn’t have to take his finals so he just has to go check in today and tomorrow.

~ surprise notes in the mail! Such a day brightener!


Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Awesome reasons to be thankful. Enjoy your summer!