Thursday, April 25, 2019

Thankful Thursday




I hope you had a nice Easter weekend.  This week I am thankful for...

~ the friendship, love, and support of my husband.

~ my big boy sharing about his day at school with us.  And that he was okay when a weight fell on his chest when they were lifting.

~ my little guy feeling better after having a few days when he was up and down with a low grade fever.  He is back to being himself now.

~ the beautiful rain we received this week.  It rained a lot!  Everything is so pretty and green now.

~ my dentist.  I had to go Monday for a filling.  It was in the back lower left between two teeth.  He couldn't get it numbed correctly for some reason.  I could still feel a tad of pain as he started to work.  He stopped and waited and didn't want to hurt me.  Then he tried again. This happened a couple of times.  I told him it wasn't unbearable, he was going to give me a temporary filling but then was able to go ahead and finish.  His office called today also to check on me.  My jaw is sore but it is improving. 

~ seeing my aunt and cousin last weekend. 

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

We had a lovely Easter. You have so many things to be thankful for. Glad Titus is feeling better and that your jaw is improving too.