Thursday, April 18, 2019

Thankful Thursday




Here is my thankful list for this week...
~ laughing with my husband.  He makes me smile!

~ my big boy bringing home a great report card for the 5th six weeks.  One more six weeks grading period of his freshman year!  He worked really hard to bring up a couple grades.  Also he brought home the packet of information about ordering his letterman jacket!

~ my sweet 4 year old.  We went to zoo class this morning.  He isn’t feeling too great this afternoon.  I am not sure what is wrong.  He’s had fun this week playing with all his new toys from his birthday.

~  going to a fun dinner and winning tickets for it. Also we were given tickets by a man from church. It was a nice evening!

~ my irises in bloom!  I have light and dark purple.

~ having a nice time at our church family retreat. Saturday was cold and rainy but we were inside mostly. It was a fun time for everyone, we love and appreciate our church family.



Happy Easter! Have a great weekend.

Have a day of blessings!
Bethany

No comments: