Thursday, April 11, 2019

Thankful Thursday


Happy Thursday! 

We are having a nice week.  The spring weather has been beautiful.  The AC came on though because it got so warm up in the 90s yesterday! Today it is back to being cooler.

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband being three weeks out from his surgery and doing well.  He drove himself to work at his office this week and also to his PT today.

~ my big boy was inducted into National BETA this week.  We are proud of his hard work his first semester of high school.

~ my 3 year old! Today is the last day I can say that!  We had a fun party for him last Saturday with his friends and family.  Tomorrow is his "real birthday."  He is such a joy and we are so thankful for him.  I'm remembering this day 4 years ago and how just before I laid down for bed I felt a very hard kick.  Later my water broke and we went to the hospital. It wasn't how we had planned it, but it worked out great.

~ taking a walk in our neighborhood.  It was a little chilly for us in shorts today after the warm temperatures yesterday.

~ seeing our family who came in for Titus' birthday party. We ate lunch with them first and then went to get the party set up.  I sure appreciated the help with getting everything decorated before the other friends came.

~ having lunch with a friend I haven't seen in a while last Thursday. 


Have a day of blessings! 
   Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, the 90's! We've only gotten to 80 degrees here. Glad your husband is doing well. Congratulations to Caleb. Happy Birthday to Titus! Glad he had a nice party. Enjoy your weekend and have a wonderful Easter Sunday on the 21st.