Thursday, May 2, 2019

Thankful Thursday




Happy May!

This week I am thankful for...
~ a two armed hug from my husband this morning.  I have missed his hugs so very much while he has been in his sling and unable to move his left arm.  He had his 6 weeks follow up today with the doctor while he was at PT.  He is where they would expect him to be six weeks out.  He has another six weeks of therapy scheduled now.  He still cannot lift anything but can go without the sling.

~ my big boy’s caring heart.  I am proud of him and the things he’s done this week to show he cares.  He’s a great big brother too.

~ fun at the libraries with my little guy this week.  At our local library we went to storytime and the activity was planting a seed.  He planted green beans.  Then today we went to another library.  We usually do that on Tuesdays but ran out of time so I told him we'd go today!  Also I'm thankful his 4 year old check up went well on Tuesday. He had to get shots and did very well.

~ safety in the storm today. The sky looked so pretty and was getting darker and darker.  Then it started pouring and I could hear the pea sized hail hitting the van.  I got to Chick fil A and parked.  I felt it move the van a little bit.  It calmed enough for us to go inside and then stopped raining.

~ visiting with two of our neighbors this week.  We go next door and Titus helps feed the birds. She invited us to lunch and wanted to take Titus birthday shopping because she was out of town for his party.  Then this week we also visited with our friend and neighbor down the road while Caleb mowed.

~ having fun teaching a class at church on Wednesday’s.

Have a day of blessings!
    Bethany

No comments: